I'll give a big "Yes Sir!" to that first one about the toilet seat!
Normally I'll post this type of thing oriented towards woman, but just to be fair I'll post this for the guys [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] (Besides - I know not all guys are like this [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] )
1) Learn to work the toilet seat. You're a big girl. If it's up, put it down. You don't hear us complaining about you leaving it down.
1) Sunday = Sports. It's like the full moon or the changing of the tides. Let it be.
1) Shopping it not a sport. And no, we're never going to think of it that way.
1) Crying is blackmail.
1) Ask for what you want. Let us be clear on this one: Subtle hints do not work! Strong hints do not work! Obvious hints do not work! Just say it!
1) Yes and No are perfectly acceptible answers to almost every questions.
1) Come to us with a problem only if you want help solving help. That's what we do. Sympathy is what your girlfriends are for.
1) A headache that lasts for 17 months is a problem. See a doctor.
1) Anything we said 6 months ago is inadmissable in an argument. In fact, all comments become null and void after 7 days.
1) If you won't dress like the Victoria's Secret girls, don't expect us to act like soap opera guys.
1) If you think you're fat, you probably are. Don't ask us.
1) If something can be interpreted 2 ways, and one of the ways makes you sad or angry, we meant the other one.
1) you can either ask us to do something or tell us how you want it done. Not both. If you already know best how to do it, just do it yourself.
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
I'll give a big "Yes Sir!" to that first one about the toilet seat!
[img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]
ill second the one about victoria secret
"To be the man, you've got to beat the man."
</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
you can either ask us to do something or tell us how you want it done. Not both. If you already know best how to do it, just do it yourself.
[/ QUOTE ]
I have to agree 100% with this one.
"Freedom is not free, it requires great sacrafice. The price is paid in blood."
Now if it was that simple. It would be close to Heaven. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
what were the girl rules I missed that.
[img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i42/stinmeister/untitled-2.jpg[/img]
Bookmarks